Thursday, October 04, 2001

Big city here I come, again.

Did a quick run into Civic & booked a seat on a train to Melbourne next week! Oooh yeah, 9 hours sitting, can't wait. Hold on, that happens in cubicle-land every day; at least this way there'll be some decent scenery.

Hopefully it'll be warmer there; Canberra's just dropped back out of spring & into the end of winter.

Things I'm looking forward to:
- a whole week out of the office (I think I'm reaching my Corporate Governance threshold)
- the train ride, there & back again
- seeing extended family
- seeing the sea again
- skyscrapers
- lots of people
- a real CBD
- decent cinemas
- decent nightlife

Posted by Dean @ 10/04/2001 10:12:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger