Tuesday, November 20, 2001



Good Bosses

Why are good bosses so hard to find? One of my good bosses had his last day in our section today & is moving on to better pastures; I learnt a lot from him, but it's good to know he's only moving a few floors up so I'll still be able to ask him questions & chat generally.

Everyone's a critic

You may have noticed I've put a little ratings bar over in the left hand bar. Green is good, red is bad. I like feedback, I like a good debate and appreciate alternate perspectives; I've got my email address, ICQ number and a guestbook all linked so there are plenty of ways to throw me suggestions or disagree with anything I've written so don't be afraid to use them, but if you are going to click on the little ratings button and it's negative at least do me the courtesy of telling me what you don't like. I'm a big boy, I can handle it. Unsubstantiated anonymous criticism is just a waste of time IMO.

Good Times at Geek Central

Back to happier topics: Are you a geek? Do you like geeks? Would you like to find out what makes 'em tick? Wander over to ZGeek and take a look around; it's all good.

Posted by Dean @ 11/20/2001 07:57:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger