Tuesday, February 26, 2002


Today I worked my ass off and got a lot of work done in the morning, which was good because mid-afternoon I had a pretty bad flashback & couldn't concentrate for the rest of the day. I went for a walk around the building, came back to my desk with some lollies and sipped tea but still felt very out of it. I called to try & arrange my counselling straight away, but was thwarted by an answering machine.

I continued with the database & reading monthly performance reports until 5, when I went to the gym. Tell you what, sweating it out on the treadmill doing a 'rolling hills' program (variable incline up to 15%) at 6.5km/h for 45 minutes really does help make you feel better.

So does going down to the Brighton for dinner with Ms A (champion!), Ms S & Lou. Cheers all!

Posted by Dean @ 2/26/2002 10:14:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger