Saturday, March 30, 2002

"Hell is other people"
- Jean-Paul Sartre

It all started so well; the pitter-patter of raindrops just outside my window, me all curled up in a warm bed, then hearing the 'choo choo' of the steamtrain down at Kingston railway station (there's some rail exhibition on down there), then I chose to leave the house.

Went out househunting with Cin again today and made the mistake of stopping in at Westfields Belconnen for lunch. So many people! So many mothers with two kids and prams!

I did like that Westfields is following the new trend in mall security & dissuading groups of teens from hanging out in the entranceways; it must be pretty hard to hang out & look tough & cool when you've got Bing Crosby crooning real loud all around you.

Off to the movies tonight with a mate I haven't seen in a while. Adam & I are gonna hit Portia's first for some joy chinese for dinner, then down to Woden for Not Another Teen Movie. Have fun, whatever you're doin'.

Posted by Dean @ 3/30/2002 05:54:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger