Friday, March 08, 2002


This weeks Friday Five

1. What makes you homesick?
Phone calls from home, photos of my dog, the cold weather here compared to Brisbane.

2. Where is "home" for you? Is it where you are living now, or somewhere else (ie: Mom & Dad's house, particular state/city)?
When I'm here I talk about going home for holidays, but then when I'm there I talk about having to go home and go back to work, so a bit of both.

3. What makes it home for you? People? Things?
I can feel at home whereever I've got great people around me, so I feel at home here, in Brisbane and in Melbourne (which I hope to visit again soon).

4. Where is the furthest you've been from home, miles-wise?
Probably South Island of New Zealand.

5. What are your plans for this weekend?
Again, flexible. I'm not committed to anything yet.

Posted by Dean @ 3/08/2002 06:38:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger