Friday, April 26, 2002

Another Five

1. What are your hobbies?

Readin', writin', film watchin', music listenin'

2. Do you collect anything? If so, what?

I have a box I made in woodworking class in grade 8 or 9 in which I keep the stub from the ticket to every movie I've ever seen in the cinema.

3. Is there a hobby you're interested in, but just don't have the time/money to do?

Photography; it can get so expensive.

4. Have you ever turned a hobby into a moneymaking opportunity?

No, but I could I think.

5. Besides web-related stuff (burbs, rings, etc.), what clubs do you belong to?

I'm in a professional association but that's about it.

Labels:

Posted by Dean @ 4/26/2002 02:59:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger