Sunday, April 07, 2002

Man-period

I'm having a man-period. I'm moody for reasons that normally wouldn't affect me. I don't want to be around people and talking about it doesn't help. I'm short-tempered and curt (moreso). It's nothing personal.

So after a pretty big and crappy week at work, I came home and really didn't want to do anything with anyone. I turned my mobile off and pulled the phone from the wall.

I sat in my very quiet apartment reading, then went to sleep early. There were some drunken fools banging on the door around 4am, but they went away when I ignored them.

On Saturday I watched the last half of Ghandi and then launched into an irrational man-period-fuelled cleaning spree; kitchen, bathroom, toilet. I did a couple of loads of laundry, dusted, changed sheets, flipped matress, listened to old mix tapes.

I was still in a mood when I went to Ms S' dinner, but felt a bit better after some chocolate and merlot and very very low-brow conversation.

Posted by Dean @ 4/07/2002 09:15:00 am

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger