Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Almost Gone

This time tomorrow I'll be somewhere in the air. Today I'm sorting out flu shots, figuring out what I'm going to take and attempting to pack. I'm quite bad at this; I pack too much. Well, I pack too much for short trips, but this is a month so I don't know which way to err.

Right now I'm trying to decide whether to take a couple of work-related books or risk my brain turning to goo like it used to during long uni holidays. I remember being in the first lecture back from summer holidays one year and watching people struggle to remember how to write & being thankful it wasn't just me.

I'm a bit concerned about this nasty SARS bug that's out & about. NZ isn't exactly a high risk country, but the thought of being stuck in international airports & sealed flying tubes with other travellers sneezing and coughing is enough to make me worry.

To do:
- Register trip on the DFAT web site;
- Call Cliffy & see if he'll tape 24 and The West Wing while I'm away;
- Burn mp3 disc, get CD/mp3 player;
- Pack.

Just like me to leave everything to the last minute.

Posted by Dean @ 4/02/2003 11:08:00 am

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger