Sunday, May 23, 2004

White Line Fever

[Sports]
With all the problems the NRL is going through at the moment, was this such a wise promotional slogan?
Posted by Hello

Posted by Dean @ 5/23/2004 03:39:00 pm

Read or Post a Comment

LOL!!! I look at that same milk carton lable every day and not once did I think anything wrong with it. Thanks for pointing that out!!

Oh and blogger comments suck! I have to sign up for blogger to have my details come up. It's the 'real Mel' if you are wondering :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Saturday, May 29, 2004 10:05:00 pm #
 

hahaha!!! that's gold!
omg, next time I see that milk carton I'm gonna laugh my arse off.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Wednesday, June 09, 2004 6:23:00 pm #
 
<< Home

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger