Tuesday, December 11, 2001


[Listening to: News on ABC Canberra]

Work

I've figured out what's wrong with me at work; I must be allergic to corporate governance. Yesterday I had to sit through an hour of absolute pain as the head finance honcho (and ultimately my boss) delivered a trance-inducing monotonously-paced series of slides on the 'strategy' for the group. Maybe he's getting enough material for a management book "How to get people to do what you want: Bore 'em stupid & use them like a zombie army"...

So many 'blogs, such varied updates...

Thank [insert deity of choice here] for Blogtracker.

Good News

My 19yo cousin S3 is on the road to a full recovery after surgery for a faulty heart valve; I am very relieved.

Only one week now until I fly north - hurrah!

...meanwhile, somewhere in the ether...

- .... . .-. . ... .- -. --- -. .-.. .. -. . -- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. . - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - --- .-. .- ...- .- .. .-.. .- -... .-.. .

'Must-see Movies' final for 2001

As I'm going away next week, tonight will be the last Must-see Movie for 2001. We'll be watching 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Posted by Dean @ 12/11/2001 08:07:00 am

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger