Wednesday, March 20, 2002


A picture's worth a thousand words

I put two rolls of normal 35mm film into Metrophoto via the Capital Chemist at Kingston last Thursday, and because I want em printed matte finish they weren't going to be done under the 'same day service', but I said to myself 'hey, they're a few bucks cheaper so I'll wait the weekend'.

I go back Tuesday morning and only one set of prints is there. The chemist is apologetic & offers to call them & then call me at work to find the second set. No call.

I go back after work; no photos. Apologetic & confused attendant calls while I wait. Photos are found and they promise me they'll be in next day.

So after work today I head in there. Photos are in, but there was a machine problem and some of the negs are screwed up as are some of the prints.

Sorry, but a free film isn't going to win me back after losing my photos and then damaging them and then still making me pay full price for the development; I'm now willing to pay more to the local Kodak guy (and warn others by telling this story here).

Posted by Dean @ 3/20/2002 09:00:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger