Friday, June 21, 2002

Greetings from Melbourne.

After resting up on Thursday I felt up to returning to work today, albeit with a cough that wouldn't quit. I missed the chance to see the England v Brazil game at Filthys tonight, but managed to get to B Bar for Dave & Kat's surprise engagement drinks. After one quick beer it was off to the airport & on to the bumpiest flight I've had in ages.

I've got a whole bunch of photos scanned on my hard drive at home, but haven't had a chance to upload them and set up the links to the photo album page - they should be up on Sunday.

Before I sign off for the weekend a big hello & goodluck to all the players in the BB Cup playing in Kingston tomorrow morning - may the most inappropriately-named team win.

See y'all Sunday...

Posted by Dean @ 6/21/2002 11:27:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger