Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Tonight's Australia Talks Back program is about the Harry Potter phenomenon. I'm only 285 pages into Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, so they better not give anything away.

Reading it on the way to & from work has elicited at least a couple of people each day coming up to me & starting conversations about it, which I think is great. Anything that gets complete strangers talking to each other has to be good.

I like what I've read so far; Harry's now 15 and he's become a right moody kid with a temper. I like how the books are getting darker & more complex as the story progresses; it's good to see Harry's dark side coming out.

Posted by Dean @ 6/24/2003 06:52:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger