Saturday, March 18, 2006

Get Your Clover-Lovin' Freak On

"...DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WOOOOOOOOOOOO"

I hope it was good for them, because after I skulled that beer I couldn't breathe for a moment, eyes were watering, and it wasn't too good for me. Then I belched the biggest belch I think I've ever done in my life. And then I felt fantastic.

St Patrick's Day at Filthy McFadden's St Patrick's Day at Filthy McFadden's

As in years gone by, I found myself in my beloved local - Filthy McFadden's - for St Patrick's Day celebrations. This year's arrangement was a little bit different in that there was a queue to get in(!), because there was no big marquee out the back, so they were limited to regular capacity. Other than that things were as they should have been; lots of party people getting into the beers and jumping around like pissed jesters during the irish dancing performances.

St Patrick's Day at Filthy McFadden's St Patrick's Day at Filthy McFadden's

Most of the pub regulars were there: T-bone & Cheese, Liv & Pat, Capt Randy Roger, Rio, Drew, Ty, Carla, Shannon and I'm sure I saw Nic around but I didn't get to talk to him. TJ was there too & we sent drunken text messages to Zoe (sorry if we disturbed) before she introduced me to a new Canberra blogger, Teo. Unfortunately Kat, Ross, Tatts & Em couldn't come, so I felt it was my duty to drink their share for them.

St Patrick's Day at Filthy McFadden's St Patrick's Day at Filthy McFadden's

People started to disappear when Rio went to meet my cuz Dan at the train station. Pat & Liv hung around for a bit & I finished up my night talking to Teo about WA Watch '06 and the upcoming Singstar Rocks. I think I got home sometime around midnight.

[Tags: , , ]

Labels:

Posted by Dean @ 3/18/2006 10:00:00 am

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger