Thursday, October 11, 2001

Nothing to report, carry on...

Just back from dinner @ a Korean place over at Dickson, and a drink @ Trinity - a good night out.

Still haven't packed for Melbourne yet. I'm told it's cold & wet so it looks like there won't be much of a change from Canberra-gear. A bit disappointed that I couldn't find the book I wanted for the train ride, but I'm sure I'll find something acceptable in the morning (if I get up & pack in time).

Decided to call it a night & get up early & pack - no use trying to do anything when sleep calls. Went to the chiropractor today & was adjusted - as soon as I was crunched I felt all the tension leave my body so I'm going to sleep really really well tonight.

I was going to put all the hangover levels on a sub-page tonight, but I really can't be bothered. Maybe when I get back...

Posted by Dean @ 10/11/2001 10:39:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger