Sunday, February 24, 2002


Friday Pentapartite Inquiry

1. Hey, baby, what's your sign? Do you think it fits you pretty well?
Gemini and yes; what Dee said.

2. What's the worst birthday gift you've ever received?
I don't remember bad presents, but I remember that my first birthday away from home in 2000 was a bit wierd, but this was mitigated by my great new Canberra friends.

3. What's the best birthday gift you've ever received?
I don't think you can top being born (cheers Mum). If you want a materialistic answer, ok, the tv I got at 20, and the stereo and diary I got at 21 have all served me well and continue to (knock on wood).

4. What's the best way you've celebrated your birthday thus far?
See q.3 part 1.

5. What are your plans for this weekend?
I don't think I'll answer this one anymore due to the fact that I rarely do this on a Friday. If I do it later it merely becomes a goal/achievement checklist:
- Drinks at In Blue = check (K-bunny & I have decided to not go back for a while)
- Oliver's BBQ = failed
- Lisa's party = failed
- Fi's party = failed
- Purchase clothes rack = check
- Washing = check
- Auctions for video camera = failed
- Buy clothes/undergarments = pending
- Acquire tape of Wile E Coyote cartoons = pending
- Tropfest = pending

Posted by Dean @ 2/24/2002 09:41:00 am

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger