Friday, February 08, 2002


Memories ...light the corners of my mind... Misty water-colored memories...

Like a lot of other Canberrans, I'm not from around here. I was born & bred in Brisbane and moved here for work. While I'm not planning on returning home to work for a long time, I like to keep in touch with what's going on there, which is why I've got all those Brisbane 'blog links over there in the right-hand bar.

I've just come across The Brisbane Pan Project; it's got my old uni, the hospital just down the road from where I grew up, where I did many many hours of research throughout high school and uni, and where the family has had many many BBQ's. Cool.

Posted by Dean @ 2/08/2002 11:42:00 am

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger