Monday, February 03, 2003

Have you met Ms Jones?

After seeing all of the posters around town for a few weeks, and being told by a whole bunch of people that I'd like her work, I finally found out who Norah Jones was last week. Her CD, Come Away With Me, was playing at the music shop in Civic when I wandered past on Friday and I liked the sound of 'Don't Know Why', so I bought it. Wasn't prepared to spend $80 on a concert ticket though.

That reminded me to wander over to Landspeed Records for a copy of 2 Many DJ's: As Heard On Radio Soulwax pt 2. It's a beatmixed compilation CD that I knew I had to get after I heard Destiny's Child's 'Independent Woman' mixed with 10cc's 'Dreadlock Holiday' segue into Dolly Parton's '9 to 5' at Mike's recent birthday party. Outstanding.


Posted by Dean @ 2/03/2003 08:07:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger