Saturday, October 20, 2001


Frantic Friday

CCold & wet the same way Canberra can be. Wind that cuts to the bone & raining all morning. Headed out in the afternoon back to Chaddy for some new toys. Thankfully by the time I head home the day has cleared up.

Back home & went around to the local primary school at about 4 with all the kids & spent an hour playing handball like we used to at school. Apparently in the USA they call it 'Four Square'.

Planned to hit the town at night, but the noise from the kids playing, dogs running around & fighting, music and multiple tv's combines to give me a shocker of a headache; so down a couple of painkillers & hit the sack.

Slow & lazy Saturday

Last day in Melbourne and true to form everyone's lazing around. I don't care now whether we actually do anything this afternoon or tonight; hanging out & watching everyone run around or sitting & chatting with the older family members has been really good. We may be heading into town tonight, but I'm not holding my breath. If I do go out it won't be a big one; I have to be at Spencer St at 0730 tomorrow to check in luggage on the train.

Posted by Dean @ 10/20/2001 02:17:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger