Wednesday, October 24, 2001

Warm Wednesday

Ah, summer's almost here. Today was perfect; temp somewhere in the mid-twenties and just enough humidity. Remided me of home.

I think I'm getting my head in sync with the Access database at work; I'll beat it into submission yet.

I should be getting a new phone tomorrow which will let me play with WAP. Nothing special in itself, but if I find what I'm looking for on the web tonight I should be able to add entries to the 'blog from the phone. I'm also looking for an e-mail gateway to blogger, so if anyone knows of one, throw a link in the guestbook. Cheers.

Now very much looking forward to the weekend: Friday night has Stomp 7 @ Uni of Canberra and Saturday night has the farewell vampire party!

Last night's Must-See Movie, "The Shining" (the Kubrick version, not the remade telemovie version) was damn spooky. We got talking during the movie about the subsequent film careers of the supporting cast, namely Shelley Duvall and Danny Lloyd. Shelley Duvall's filmography can be read here, and the movie we were all trying to pick her "best friend" role in wasn't "Flashdance" as we all thought, but "Roxanne". Danny Lloyd only appeared in one other production after "The Shining"; in 1982 he was the telemovie "Will: The Autobiography of G. Gordon Liddy".

Posted by Dean @ 10/24/2001 06:56:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger