Monday, December 24, 2001


Holidays - Day 6

Thanks for all the messages; hope you all have a great Christmas whatever you're doing!

We're about to head up the coast & I'm not sure if there's any 'net access cafes or anything like that up there so this may be the last post for a few days. I'm gonna hit the beach as soon as I'm there - it's forecast to get to 37 today and there's a severe thunderstorm warning for SE Qld between the Sunshine and Gold Coasts - I need to swim or I'll sweat away to nothing.

Holidays - Day 5 continued

Spent the afternoon with uncle & aunt watching holiday home movies & eating cold ham & turkey & salads for lunch. It was good to catch up, but their house was so muggy.

Watched a good bio doco on JRR Tolkien last night too.

Posted by Dean @ 12/24/2001 11:46:00 am

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger