Friday, March 22, 2002


The Deerhunter will go up on the shelf alongside A Clockwork Orange as one of those films I'll only see once. It was long, it was disturbing; at least now I understand The Simpsons' reference, not to mention the post-war effects the vets went (are going) through.

I'm going to something called Pop tonight in Civic & then maybe bushwalking tomorrow with the boys, so if I don't write for a few days rest assured knowing I'm out & about doing more things to write about.

That said, I did find some interesting things to write about at work today via Metafilter, but the real world calls and I shall answer it; the 'net can wait.

Posted by Dean @ 3/22/2002 06:57:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger