Monday, July 14, 2003

Weekend Update

I had exactly the sort of weekend that I wanted - quiet. I was out for a couple of hours with Annabelle (our french tutor) and Brenton on Friday night, but other than that it was a weekend of DVDs, reading and blowing shit up on the PS2 with Cliffy, because the proposed Balderdash night didn't quite get off the ground.

Come to think of it, it might've been too quiet - I couldn't get to sleep last night until around 2am. I guess that missing out on soccer & not punishing the internal organs with alcohol meant that I had energy left over or something. Maybe I'm just becoming an insomniac. I'll have to look into that this week - do you slide into insomnia gradually or is it a binary there or not kinda thing?

Labels:

Posted by Dean @ 7/14/2003 06:29:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger