Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Here we go again

On Monday night my housemate - Capt Poobar Snottington* - announced his intention to move out. While I'm relieved that I won't have to clean up after him for much longer, I'm not looking forward to having to go through the house-mate selection process again.

This time I'm going to trust my instinct a whole lot more. Last time around I was just focused on who could move in & start paying rent so that I wouldn't have to pay double & I ended up in the situation I'm now in - having to clean up, enduring uncomfortable company & having to teach him how to use standard household appliances (the washing machine was his for deity's sake).

Well, if nothing else I'm collection plenty of material to contribute to another He Died With a Felafel In His Hand style book if one's ever written.

* - Captain (because he's a trekkie) Poobar (for the gift he left over the Christmas break) Snottington (for the nasal discharges he kept leaving in the shower cubicle & the reason for the stern discussion that ended with me telling him that "Snot is a deal-breaker. If you're going to keep doing it, just start looking for somewhere else to live".) To be fair, he was good at fixing things.

Posted by Dean @ 3/10/2004 01:34:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger