Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Oh Canada

Greetings my new Canadian readers (I know there's at least a couple of you), thanks for stopping by. I was wondering if I could ask you a question or two (especially you, the one from Montreal).

I'm interested in coming over for the Just for Laughs festival; where would you recommend staying? How much are the shows? Are there any other tours of Canada / North America that you'd recommend topping or tailing with the festival?

And where's the best place in Calgary to get a Team Canada hockey jersey? I reckon that maple leaf with the hockey player is one of the great pieces of graphic design.


[Tags: , , ]

Posted by Dean @ 3/29/2006 09:50:00 pm

Read or Post a Comment

You can pick up a Team Canada jersey at Ivan's in Civic. They're not the newest versions, but that's where I got mine. I think they're about $65.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Friday, March 31, 2006 10:33:00 am #
 
<< Home

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger