Saturday, May 20, 2006

"That's my husband"

Have I mentioned the neighbour who my housemate & I suspect of moonlighting in the world's oldest profession? In tonight's up late update...

Viewer Advice: The following post is rated M. It contatins coarse language and adult themes.

Alternate titles:
Naughty Neighbours II
Cock-Craving Cuddlies IV
Fat Festies Who Love to Fuck III


12.40am - Just got home from the pub to find one of my rotund neighbours gettin' pounded by some guy in one of the stairwells of my apartment block. I could hear the moans at the bottom, saw her bent over the handrail as I climbed the stairs & glanced up, and passed with a "Don't let me interupt" with her pulling up her jeans as I opened my door.

What I didn't expect was for her to blurt/slur out "That's my husband" and run into my place before I could close the door. Ok, run is generous, let's go with stumble.

"I didn't want to take him inside" slurred she.
"But you didn't have any problem with him taking you outside" says I.
"Can I sleep on your couch?" asked she. I sat her down & listened by the door. After a few minutes the guy had gone, so she went home.

Or so I thought.

12.50am Update - Had music on in my room, so didn't hear the scratching at the door. Housemate did, though, and let her in & found himself enveloped in a chunky hug with her slurring "Thankyou thankyou thankyou for saving me". Hearing the door open & bang shut, I came out of my room to tell him what'd just happened*, instead finding her all over him. When he pointed out that he hadn't been her hero, she stumbled into my room. I'm no weightlifter, so I reckon I deserve some sort of medal for managing to get this girl off my floor & out the front door in the few minutes or so it took...

I really hope there're no more updates to this tonight, I'm stuffed.

27 May 06 Update - One week later...


* - Given some of the things we've heard coming out of her apartment, I thought the housemate would get a laugh out of the story.

[Tags: , , ]

Labels:

Posted by Dean @ 5/20/2006 01:01:00 am

Read or Post a Comment

And who said life's boring in Canberra!

At one stage, while still in the navy, a female colleague was working the occassional night shift out Fyshwick way...

Posted by Blogger Boysenberry @ Saturday, May 20, 2006 6:18:00 am #
 

Nice one, Dean.

Seen this excellent blog - http://myneighboursarehoors.blogspot.com/

(Sorry for my comment spamesque comment!)

Posted by Blogger Zoe @ Sunday, May 21, 2006 8:47:00 pm #
 
<< Home

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger