Sunday, October 21, 2001


After a couple of hours at the pool hall last night I hit bed relatively early, but still managed to sleep through my alarm. Nevertheless I made it to Spencer St in time to check in my bags, find my seat & farewell the rellies with time to spare.

Only one single-serve travel companion this trip; an elderly woman travelling with two friends. They were the sorts of women who call their husbands "father" & who get called "mother" by their husbands.

An uneventfull train ride. All I did was sit & read once my CD player ran out of juice & I realised I'd put my spare batteries in my old backpack.

Made it home by 1700 - might go for a skate before it gets dark.

Posted by Dean @ 10/21/2001 05:57:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger