Sunday, December 30, 2001


Holidays - Day 11 (continued)

As it turned out I didn't have to be the host; I cancelled the BBQ "for personal reasons". I received a visitor and the afternoon was, hmm, emotional and challenging. That's all I will write of it, for now.

A bit of time passed and after I collected myself I realised that I needed to go out & do something, anything, so I went & booked seats for the family for LOTR (Gold Class of course) and met up with an old friend. We had a few drinks & dinner & attempted to talk out our respective chaotic maelstroms of crap we've found ourselves in. I don't think we really solved anything, but it's always good to talk things over with a sympathetic (and more objective) other; then we people-watched and reminisced.

Posted by Dean @ 12/30/2001 12:21:00 am

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger