Saturday, December 15, 2001

It's 9am Saturday morning; what am I doing up? I want to sleep in more but I figure getting up is better than more disturbing dreams featuring my workmates...

My Friday Five

1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
James Bond, a helicopter pilot, an air traffic controller, standup comic, on the radio/in the media, a meteorologist, Jack Ryan

2. Do you have any nicknames?
Deano (not really imaginitive but that's the Aussie way with nicknames), Denise (thanks to Huby's genderbending nickname policy), Technoboy (for technical abilities, not for any love of techno), Don (as in Burke, I used to help my uncle in the garden a lot), Kermit (don't know where the family got this from), The Professor (by a schoolfriends Dad, my friend was the sporting type, I was the academic type).

3. If you could change something about yourself what would it be?
Better aptitude with numbers ; should've got a maths tutor in high school.

4. Have you ever bought anything from an infomercial?
Nope.

5. How do you plan to spend your weekend?
Today: Go to the shops for some supplies, then to Tricky Nicky & Lachie the Love Machine's BBQ at Weston Park in the afternoon, followed by the premiere of WTBN's "Dude, Where's My Trolley?" in the evening (you might've seen filming taking place around town a few weekends ago). Tomorrow: nothing until the evening when I shall be seeing Monsoon Wedding.

In Retrospect

Ah yes, another Friday night Civc adventure with the WTBN crew. Kicked off at the Aree Bar, dinner at a Vietnamese place in the bus interchange, around to Jacksons for some kareoke & crazy dancing, then InBlue. Crossed paths with the santa pub crawl twice. Then on to the last bus back to Kingston, dropped Sally (Tbone's sister) off near The National Press Club and dropped in for one with the regular crew at Filthy's. Home in bed around 0100.

Comments are going back on the guestbook until snorcomments gets its' shit together.

Posted by Dean @ 12/15/2001 09:38:00 am

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger