Tuesday, April 10, 2007

National Folk Festival 2007 - Part 4

And so it ends, not with a whimper but a bang, and a sniffle. Despite a raging headcold it was all hands to the pump for the final day of the festival with everyone getting things ready for the national broadcast at 4pm.

I'd met some festival-goers on the bus and did a few interviews and station IDs. I recorded another concert by Mic Conway's National Junk Band and the final of the Infinite Sound of Music competition in the Budawang room. When I played back the recorded stream of the national broadcast, I was pleased to hear that at least three pieces I recorded and/or edited made it into the highlights package.

The evening was spent packing up and lugging gear back to 2XX. Crashed out at 1am with a head full of ideas for how to do it better next year. Hope they have the station debrief before I depart.

Labels: , ,

Posted by Dean @ 4/10/2007 07:30:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger