Thursday, March 22, 2007

Stop the Bleeding

Spitfires-Logo
Spitfires-Logo,
originally uploaded by deanlk.
And I saw the when the captains flipped the cap, and I heard as it were the noise of thunder, one of them saying 'anti-bucket'.

And I saw, and beheld a white player, and he had with him boots, and a top was given unto him, and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

And when they had both scored a second time I heard the second new player say 'blooorrrrr' and swear an oath to imbibe nevermore.

And when they had played three halves, I beheld and saw another player with grim determination and he too had with him boots and that those boots were black.

And when they had sealed the fourth goal, I heard the multitude cry out, and one of them did scream 'Golden goal!'

And I looked, and did behold a pale player and injury did follow with him. And power was given unto him over the oval, to pass with jump, and with feint, and with speed, and with the approval of his wife.

Labels: , ,

Posted by Dean @ 3/22/2007 10:12:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger