Saturday, January 12, 2002


Woke up late - missed the wedding (wasnt invited directly incidently). I've had an otherwise productive morning; I've cleaned, done laundry & answered a bunch of email messages.

Life is about to change

My flatemate is moving out, but I dont know when. He's moving back to Brisbane to do teaching at QUT.

Hopefully the agents will let me stay & get someone new in (if the timing is right the new graduates should be arriving then); if I have to move I don't know what I'll do - it took me eight weeks last year to find & get this place - I don't want to go through that whole process again, I don't think I'd survive. I don't want to leave - I love this place - I've been having the time of my life since I moved in here.

How do I choose a new housemate? Where'm I going to find someone who'll be trustworthy, easy to live with, maybe even become a good friend? Should I look for someone the same as me or someone different? Guy or girl?

I was living with two guys before living here; unfortunately the housemate I got on with really well was the one who moved out. I was happy to leave the Hackett house - it was too far away from things and the suburb is just full of umm old & dull people. We were referred to by the neighbours as "those young noisy boys"; not our fault they were all antisocial & just passing time before death. Sorry, I didn't like them.

Well, I feel a much better now after letting that anxiety out. No doubt you will be able to read more about this little bit of life turbulence over the coming weeks. Any comments / suggestions are welcome.

Posted by Dean @ 1/12/2002 02:09:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger