Tuesday, January 20, 2004

I've done it again. I was good for about eight weeks, but in a moment of weakness I hit Revolution CD and hit it hard. I'd gone in looking for Ben Harper (I really got into the Live at the Hollywood Bowl DVD), but walked out $93 poorer with almost everything but. The result? Nine discs and two vids. Worth mentioning: Frank Sinatra's Duets is a bit of a hit & miss affair, John Lee Hooker's Chill Out was exactly what I needed, and The Eagles Best Of and Hell Freezes Over are both in for some high rotation play. The pick of the bunch for me was the soundtrack to the original Shaft and an honorable mention has to go to the two inline vids that inspired me to dust off the kit and get back into skating again. (There's one other major development that's gotten me into more sports recently, but that's under embargo site-wise for another week.)

Posted by Dean @ 1/20/2004 09:11:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger