Monday, November 01, 2004

Regular Viewing

[TV] I wasted a lot of the mid-late 90s in front of the box. When I wasn't studying I wanted to switch the brain off, but found myself hooked into shows that caught my curiosity & wouldn't let go. When I moved to Canberra there were lots of new people to meet and things to see & do. With one exception, I hadn't really committed myself to a TV show since The X-Files lost the plot somewhere around the time Mulder disappeared and Millennium went belly-up. Space: Above & Beyond was cool for a while, but got axed after one season, and The Simpsons and Futurama will always be in repeats or available on DVD. I've almost forgotten what The West Wing looks like; WTF are Nine doing with it?

Recently I've found myself hooked into a couple of new shows; a cop show and a reality game show have me tuning in or setting the VCR in a way that's kinda like a flashback. I think I only missed one or two episodes of the first series of NCIS (the Naval Criminal Investigative Service) and since one of the work team left I'm yet to find someone to do the monday morning recap with. Happy to read that there's a second series & I really hope Ten picks it up for next year. The Amazing Race hooked me with repeats on Sunday mornings & while I know T-bone would love this current series (Seven Network, Thursdays 8.30pm), he won't watch it because of his thing about midgets.

So dear reader, what're you currently addicted to, tv-wise?

Posted by Dean @ 11/01/2004 11:22:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger