Tuesday, December 27, 2005

They're Out There While We Sleep!

Morning Ride - Shorncliffe to Redcliffe & Back

I came across people this morning, people I'm not used to encountering. They were fully awake, alert and doing stuff. Some were walking, some swimming, others were sitting and reading. Some had dogs. Unlike zombies, these ones can detect you even if you're really quiet and don't engage them. They must have a really good stash somewhere because they were smiling and nodding and greeting passers-by.

When we got back from our Shorncliffe-Redcliffe ride this morning, my Mum told me that if I got into that habit I could turn into one of them. I don't know if I want to be a "Morning Person"...

Morning Ride - Shorncliffe to Redcliffe & Back Morning Ride - Shorncliffe to Redcliffe & Back Morning Ride - Shorncliffe to Redcliffe & Back


[Tags: , , , , , ]

Posted by Dean @ 12/27/2005 01:36:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger