Wednesday, May 30, 2007

All Good Things...



Somewhere near the dateline around dawn.


Home again. Got in mid-morning and I've stayed up all day to force my body to resync, but the jetlag has things kinda swimming. I think scale shock is hitting me worse; going from a city of 8 million people to the near-deserted streets of Kingston is weirding me out.

I have a bunch of notes in my little moleskin notebook that'll eventually get turned into stories, and somewhere in the range of 1600 photos that are going to take some time to go through. Your patience is appreciated.

It's good to be home and I'm looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Labels:

Posted by Dean @ 5/30/2007 09:07:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger