Monday, February 11, 2008

Down in the Basement - 11 Feb 08

Cross-posted at the new Basement blog.


Wilson Picket - Midnight Hour
John Lee Hooker - House Rent Boogie
Ray Charles & Bonnie Raitt - Do I Ever Cross Your Mind
Charles Brown - Driftin' Blues
Muddy Waters - I Got My Mojo Working
Beyonce Knowles - Fever
The O'Jays - Loves Me Like A Rock
Gladys Knight & The Pips - Heard It Through The Grapevine
Harry Connick Jr - Spoonful of Sugar
Ella Fitzgerald - Cheek to Cheek
Caxton St Jazz Band - Stevedore Stomp
Kool & The Gang - Get Down On It
Brand New Heavies - Got To Give
Jamiroquai - If I Like It, I Do It

Compare & Contrast - Signed, Sealed, Delivered
Stevie Wonder vs DJ Smash Essential Funk Mix (from the album Motown Remixed)

Cameo - Word Up
Patti LaBelle, Yolanda Adams & Fantasia Barino - I Wish
The Commodores - Brick House
Mystery Pacific - The Nuages
Mark Sholtez - Falling
Lightnin' Hopkins - I'm Wit' It
The Badloves - High on a Mountain
George Benson - Give Me The Night
Jamiroquai - Canned Heat
Brandy, Heavy D & Quincy Jones - Rock With You

Labels: ,

Posted by Dean @ 2/11/2008 10:12:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger