Thursday, March 13, 2008

Visions of Uma

Every week at trivia there's the baffler question. A clue is given after each round, starting very general and becoming more specific. It's very rare that the baffler is guessed after the first clue, but I've done it. It must be even rarer that the answer pops into your head before the first clue is finished, but it happened to me last night.

"I was born on ...

(It was blonde bombshell Uma from The Producers that popped into my head)

the 29th of April 1970."

So I write "Uma Thurman" on the answer sheet and take it up. Could have knocked me over with a feather when she said I got it.

Freaky.

Posted by Dean @ 3/13/2008 05:43:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger