Saturday, December 01, 2001



G'morning all!

Ah yes, a few beers at the pub was exactly what I needed last night. My shitty week culminated yesterday with my interview (think it went well), a group reorganisation (don't know exactly what I'll be doing for whom & where - not the sort of uncertainty you want going into the christmas holidays, plus it means I have to get new business cards) and a 15 minute branch meeting that went for over an hour.

It's all ok now; a bunch of us hit the Hyatt for birthday drinks then, of course, headed to Green Square & got to catch up with a whole bunch of people I hadn't seen in weeks. I did have some good quotes from the assembled masses, but I can't remember any of them right now (btw - no hangover at all).

So...

So how come only a few of you 'bloggers ping weblogs.com? I can't find any of your pages to put in my favourites / readers lists.

Posted by Dean @ 12/01/2001 11:15:00 am

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger