Friday, November 30, 2001



Harry Potter: 2 hours 23 minutes of book-to-film-translation perfection - worth every one of the 1100 cents for the ticket.

The casting was perfect, the locations were spot-on - I don't think I've ever enjoyed a PG-rated film as much as this. Overall everything was there for those who'd read the books, but there wasn't too much for those who hadn't. I pictured Diagon Alley a bit wider and Hogwarts a bit shorter though. Did I mention the John Williams score?

I won't go into detail now, I have an interview tomorrow (well, later today actually) - if you want to read more, read this review, it's the best one I've read so far.

After the film the group said their goodnights & I hugged Tamara goodnight for what will be the last time in a while (she & Robbie drive to Melbourne tomorrow).

I hate goodbyes.

Posted by Dean @ 11/30/2001 12:17:00 am

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger