Thursday, November 22, 2001



I'm starting to get into online comics as another category of the "things to waste time on the 'net on" list; other entries include news, 'blogs, community sites like Metafilter & Plastic and meta-'blog sites like Blogdex & Bloghop. So far the coolest one I've come across is Sinfest, but good old Dilbert is still the true mirror on the cubicle-based world. If you know of any good ones, please let me know.

More parties...

If T's farewell wasn't on Saturday night I might consider wandering out to have a look at ?NORMAL?; it's apparently a free party in the bush somewhere that I've heard nothing about but there was a link from the Sketchy Crew site, so I clicked it to have a look. Has anyone heard anything about it? Recommend it / no ?

One last thing before you go; a question on the site itself. I'm thinking about putting some java in the left hand bar over there to compress those links into a sort-of drop-down thing; what do y'all think? Yay or nay?

Posted by Dean @ 11/22/2001 09:34:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger