Thursday, December 06, 2001


It's always good to come home early. This afternoon we had our divisional christmas party down by the lake at Black Mountain Peninsula. We had food, swans, flies, Petanque, more food, playground equipment; a pretty good afternoon all in all.

Today is J2's birthday; Happy birthday dude! We're hitting PJ's tomorrow afternoon for birthday drinks & I think it's going to be a big one.

Speaking of festive occasions, as we all know christmas is coming whether you like it or not. This means I need to start buying presents & now being far away from home I have only general ideas of what the family is currently interested & what they'd like & I'm not a fan of vouchers (giving or receiving) so they're definately off the list. Then I have to think about friends here in Canberra ... What to get, what to get ...

Posted by Dean @ 12/06/2001 04:32:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger