Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Singstar Stateside

Had half a thought to do a Valentines Day 'first crush' meme, but instead, here's the track list of the songs the yanks'll get when the US version of Singstar Pop is released (source, via):

3 Doors Down… Kryptonite
A-Ha… Take On Me
Alicia Keys… Fallin'
All American Rejects… Move Along
Ashlee Simpson… Invisible
Avril Lavigne… Sk8er Boi
Blue October… Hate Me
Britney Spears… …One more time
Cartel… Honestly
Cyndi Lauper… Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Daniel Powter… Bad Day
Destiny's Child… Survivor
Franz Ferdinand… Take Me Out
Gorillaz… Feel Good, Inc.
Hinder… Lips of an Angel
Hoobastank… The Reason
James Blunt… You're Beautiful
Jesse McCartney… Beautiful Soul
Lifehouse… Hanging By A Moment
My Chemical Romance… Helena
Natasha Bedingfield… These Words
Panic! At the Disco… I Write Sins, Not Tragedies
Rihanna… SOS
Ryan Cabrera… On The Way Down
Snow Patrol… Chasing Cars
The Clash… Should I Stay or Should I go
The Fray… Over My Head
The Raconteurs… Steady, As She Goes
U2… Vertigo
Whitney Houston… I Wanna Dance With Somebody

It's got a bunch of stuff we've already got with a few new tracks to fill out the 30. I really hope - but expect to be disappointed - that we don't get James Blunt on our next disc. I really f*&kin hate that song. Gorillaz would be tops though.

While I'm on games, let me mention Guitar Hero II just quickly. It's cool. Yeah, it takes a bit of practice at the start, but once you get the hang of it it's pretty fun. Fave track so far is Foo Fighters' Monkey Wrench.

I'm going to pick up a second (wireless) guitar for Brenton's party on Saturday; in multiplayer mode one player plays lead while the other plays rhythm or bass (I'm really keen to try the bass). I'm also looking for the original Guitar Hero for RHCP's cover of Higher Ground. I love that song, I love their version.

Labels:

Posted by Dean @ 2/14/2007 09:14:00 pm

Read or Post a Comment

I'd love to know which Gorillaz cover - Dennis Hopper perhaps?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Wednesday, February 14, 2007 10:45:00 pm #
 

I'm a big fan of "Killing in The Name Of" for GH2!!!

Posted by Blogger Enny @ Thursday, February 15, 2007 6:39:00 pm #
 
<< Home

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger