Thursday, November 01, 2001



Happy Birthday Shauny!

You share your brithday with a motley crew. According to my Empire calendar, you share your birthday with someone all together more watchable than that lot: Toni Collette (go Oz!).

Welcome to 24. I've had a lot of fun since I turned 24. We hired out Graphix in Kingston and had a massive costume party and I got some really cool things from my excellent excellent friends. Hopefully 24 will treat you well too. Birthday resolutions are an interesting idea, but I'll have to wait another couple of months before deciding on any.

I wanted to post a massive On this day: list, but Blogger keeps falling over when I try to publish it.

Posted by Dean @ 11/01/2001 07:59:00 pm

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger