Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Can Touch This

Like Anthems, I'll be passing on Singstar Pop Hits (out Thursday) until it's in the uberbargain bin. The track list doesn't do it for me:

All Saints -- "Black Coffee"
Jennifer Lopez -- "Jenny From the Block"
Avril Lavigne -- "My Happy Ending"
Jojo -- "Leave (Get Out)"
Ashlee Simpson -- "Boyfriend"
NE-YO -- "Sexy Love"
Britney Spears -- "Baby One More Time"
Lily Allen -- "Littlest Things"
Cascade -- "Every Time We Touch"
My Chemical Romance -- "Helena"
Corrine Bailey Rae -- "Put Your Records On"
Nelly Furtado -- "Promiscuous"
Daniel Powter -- "Bad Day"
Norah Jones -- "Don't Know Why"
Dannii Minogue -- "I Begin to Wonder"
AKON -- "Lonely"
Evanescence -- "Bring Me to Life"
Pussycat Dolls -- "Beep"
Fall Out Boy -- "Dance Dance"
Rhianna -- "SOS"
Girls Aloud -- "No Good Advice"
Scissor Sisters -- "I Don't Feel Like Dancing"
Goldfrapp -- "Ooh La La"
Sugababes -- "Push the Button"
Gorillaz -- "Feel Good Inc."
Travis -- "Sing"
Jamelia -- "Beware of the Dog"
Will Young -- "Switch It On"
James Morrison -- "You Give Me Something"
U2 -- "Beautiful Day"
I'll save my bucks for Singstar 90s, due in August. Check it:
1. Never Ever - All Saints
2. Barbie Girl - Aqua
3. Love Shack - B-52's
4. One Week - Barenaked Ladies
5. Achy Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus
6. Horses - Daryl Braithwaite
7. Unbelievable - EMF
8. Here Comes the Hot Stepper - Ini Kamoze
9. Stay - Lisa Loeb
10. You Can't Touch This - MC Hammer

11. Bitch - Meredith Brooks
12. Movin' On Up - M People
13. Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
14. Step By Step - New Kids On The Block
15. Where The Wild Roses Grow - Nick Cave & Kylie Minogue
16. Unskinny Bop - Poison
17. Creep - Radiohead

18. Everyone Hurts - R.E.M.
19. Only To Be With You - Roachford
20. I Want You - Savage Garden
21. Kiss From A Rose - Seal
22. Baby Got Back - Sir Mix-a-lot
23. Wannabe - Spice Girls
24. Two Princes - Spin Doctors
25. Pump Up The Jam - Technotronic feat. Felly
26. Lovefool - Cardigans
27. Zombie - The Cranberries
28. Friday I'm In Love - The Cure
29. I Touch Myself - The Divinyls
30. Love Is All Around - Wet Wet Wet

Labels:

Posted by Dean @ 6/19/2007 10:45:00 pm

Read or Post a Comment

I remember cutting out the lyrics to 'stay' from my TV Hits magazine and feeling totally convinced I could sing it better than her - I really loved the filmclip with the moving houses.

Add to the fact it has Radiohead and the Cardigans... if only it had 4 Non Blondes 'What's going on' I could justify buying myself the console AND the game.

Posted by Blogger Enny @ Tuesday, June 19, 2007 11:26:00 pm #
 

But...but...Danni Minogue - are you mad :)

Posted by Blogger Col @ Wednesday, June 20, 2007 11:11:00 am #
 
<< Home

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger