Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Why Video Cameras Are Dangerous At Parties



Break it down!

From

Labels:

Posted by Dean @ 9/05/2007 06:36:00 pm

Read or Post a Comment

Great blog! I like everything in here.

I also have a site. If you have time please check it out.

Mobile Marketing - its whats missing from your marketing campaign. Get personal with Mobile Marketing from http://www.konainteractive.com/

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ Sunday, September 09, 2007 9:33:00 am #
 

This was MY party!!!!
Haha... have let the boys know you've linked to it, they're mortified and that makes me giggle!
Thanks for linking to it. You've made my day :)

Posted by Anonymous Beth @ Friday, September 28, 2007 7:53:00 am #
 

Good to hear Beth. I laughed out loud when I saw it because its just like so many singstar parties down here.

OK, maybe a little less dancing down here, but usually just as much drink goin around. :)

Posted by Blogger Dean @ Friday, September 28, 2007 11:31:00 am #
 
<< Home

...Survey says...

Elsewhere

BlogsNow | |

Stats

Page loads since 9 Nov 04:

Statistics

Tools

Powered by Blogger